SONY A6000 REVIEW – STUDENT MIRRORLESS CAMERA
Speaking of the most successful mirrorless cameras representing the mirrorless camera revolution, the name Sony A6000 – A Camera Monument of the Decade cannot be ignored.
It’s not unreasonable that at the time of writing, which is 2021 – 7 years after the launch date, the Sony A6000 is still being manufactured and sold by the company. The needs of Sony fans in particular as well as the photography enthusiast community in general, always require a compact machine equipped with modern technologies, top performance, at the most affordable price. Something the A6000 has done very well since its launch, and still very few other products can take the throne for long.
Holding the Sony Alpha A6000 in your hand feels like a compact, sturdy and convenient shot of all types with the flip-up LCD screen. The particularly nodding LCD screen comes in handy when filming or recording video at tricky angles. Overall image quality is impressive and smooth in all types of photos and in many different lighting situations. So if you need a compact and interchangeable lens, if you need to capture a variety of photo subjects and record HD video, then the Sony A6000 is worth considering when choosing to buy. a camera.
- Fast focusing, a very lasting impression of the A6000. After 7 years, the focus speed is still not lower than the top lines
- Colors are rich, except in some cases a bit cold when shooting AWB.
- The color gamut is very deep, especially the A6000’s quality raw image RAW file format.
- Impressive noise cancellation. The entire ISO range can be used, in severe low light, at 12800 – 25600, significant noise will appear. In fact, it’s very rare to use such high ISOs.
- The contrast of light/dark areas of the same frame is soft. The gradation between colors and highlights varies slightly.
- The battery life is somewhat depleted compared to current needs, if you are interested in the A6000 series, please consider buying more batteries.
- Lens mount: E-Mount (also FE compatible)
- Model Number: ILCE-6000
- Sensor: 24.3 megapixel Exmor CMOS, APS-C size
- Image processor: BIONZ X
- LCD Display: 3″ 921,600 dot Xtra Fine resolution, flip up and down
- EVF: 1 inch OLED, 1.44 million pixel resolution, 100% coverage, 1.07x magnification
- ISO: 100 – 25600
- Shutter speed: 1/4000s
- Focus: hybrid between phase focus and contrast focus (Fast Hybrid AF)
- Number of focus points: 179 points (phase)
- Continuous shooting speed: 11 fps
- pop-up flash
- Multi-interface extension pins (ISO518:2006)
- Wi-Fi and NFC connectivity
- Install apps from PlayMemories Camera Apps
- Spindle: NP-FW50
- Dimensions: 12 x 66.9 x 4.3cm
Weight: 285g (body) – 344g (body, battery and memory card)
Sony A6000 + E 16-70mm F4 ZA OSS at 20mm, ISO 200, 1/80, f/8.0
Sony A6000+E 10-18mm F4 OSS @ 15mm, ISO 100, 1/640, f/5.6
Sony A6000 + E 16-70mm F4 ZA OSS @ 34mm, ISO 100, 1/160, f/5.6
Sony A6000 + E 16-70mm F4 ZA OSS @ 37mm, ISO 100, 1/100, f/5.6
Sony A6000 + E 16-70mm F4 ZA OSS @ 24mm, ISO 100, 1/200, f/5.6
Sony A6000 + E 16-70mm F4 ZA OSS @ 43mm, ISO 1000, 1/80, f/5.6
Appropriate user group
The Sony A6000 is suitable for the majority of mass user groups, meeting many different uses and requirements.
You want a compact camera that’s easy to carry around every day, but still needs good photo and video quality, and interchangeable lenses – the A6000 is the way to go.
You need a good machine, fast focusing, good video recording, good communication – A6000 for Full HD 60 image recording is very good for the price range.
Or you simply need a “good” quality machine, and above all, with a beautiful design as an accessory, the A6000 with its young and modern design meets your needs.
It’s not too difficult to see why the company has decided to continue supporting the Sony A6000 for the past 7 years when it’s already a perfect expression of the device’s philosophy. mirrorless camera – compact, convenient, with terrible technology and professional quality. performance in a compact design. And I firmly believe that the Sony A6000 will be successful for at least another 7 years.