Sony “re” reissues a new range of cameras to meet the needs of Vlog recording
A rather surprising but equally “confusing” announcement from Sony, on October 13, the popular electronics company launched the ZV-1F, a compact compact camera with a fixed lens for the vlogging user group and photography. of travel.
There are not too many changes compared to the normal ZV-1 version released 2 years ago, the only difference is that instead of using a general-purpose zoom, on this version the ZV-1F is equipped with a fixed focal length equivalent to 20mm, aperture F2.0 from Zeiss.
The launch of ZV-1F didn’t get much attention because there are probably too many camera models for vlogging users released by Sony, such as ZV-1, Z-VE10 series, A6x00, .. and also because this version offers no significant improvements over the ZV-1.
Key Features of the Sony ZV-1F
- 1 inch 20.1MP Exmor RS BSI CMOS sensor.
- BIONZ X processor
- ZEISS lens with 20mm f/2-f/8. Equivalent focal length
- Video recording of the highest resolution UHD 4K30p
- 3.0 inch tilting touchscreen
- Smart font removal mode and face brighten priority
- Quay Slow Motion x5 vs. Hyperlapse x60
- 3-way audio directional microphone
- Supports high quality live streaming
- Connect your smartphone easily