Sony is one of the camera companies with the largest number of second-hand cameras in addition to Canon, Nikon, Fujifilm,… Sony’s most popular, current best-selling cameras can be mentioned as Sony A6300, Sony A6400, Sony A6500,.. A good camera is definitely essential for the lens that comes with it.
The four versatile lenses below belong to Sony’s commonly used family of lenses, producing quality photos and videos that satisfy users and viewers alike. Let’s see what these lenses are
1. Sony E 16-70mm F4 ZA OSS Lens
– The 16-70 lens has a fixed aperture of F4, which does not change when zooming, which is useful for filming or wanting to take photos without having to change many parameters.
– The high-quality lens from Germany brings images that are always sharp, 3D and vivid in color.
– Anti-shake design, greatly support video recording
2. Sony E 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS lens.
– A versatile lens, travel photography, everyday shooting, landscape and portrait photography, easy to carry when combined with Sony’s compact models such as Sony A6300, Sony A6400, Sony A6500, and you don’t don’t need to bring a lot of lenses because this lens captures everything
– For sharp image quality, clear in every detail, with built-in anti-shake
3. Sony E PZ 18-105mm f/4G OSS Lens
– Super wide zoom range, can zoom far and near, wide and narrow shooting comfortably suitable for multiple uses
– Don’t worry about shaking, turn extremely smooth and anti-vibration extremely
– Easy to use and versatile lens that performs well in a variety of conditions
4. Sony 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 lens.
– Zoom focal range from home to street, capturing everything from landscapes to telephoto zooms, capturing targets hundreds of feet away
– For those who like to photograph the moon, zoom, photograph without moving
– Has an anti-vibration built into the body of the tube